close

溫柔的輕撫,誘人的髮絲。情人眼裡的西施,總是最美、最有氣質,絕對浪漫,無人能識!

How do you do
Roxette

你好嗎

羅克賽 

 

I see you comb your hair and gimme that grin.

我看你梳著頭並露齒微笑 

It's making me spin now, spinnin' within.

那使我感到暈眩,我的內心天旋地轉 

Before I melt like snow, I say Hello -

在我像冰雪般溶化前,我說:哈囉

How do you do!

你好嗎

 

I love the way you undress now.

我喜歡你現在一絲不掛的樣子

Baby begin.

寶貝,開始吧

Do your caress,

愛撫我

honey, my heart's in a mess.

親愛的,我的內心一團混亂

I love your blue-eyed voice,

我喜歡你那受寵的聲音

like Tiny Tim shines thru.

像是小提姆般燦爛

How do you do!

你好嗎

 

Well, here we are crackin' jokes in the corner of our mouths

我們正在嘴邊說著笑話

and I feel like I'm laughing in a dream.

我感覺像是在夢中歡笑

If I was young I could wait outside your school

如果我還年輕,我會在你校門口等你

'cause your face is like the cover of a magazine.

因為你的臉蛋宛如雜誌的封面人物

 

*****************************************

How do you do, do you do,

你好嗎,你會做

the things that you do.

你所做的事嗎

No one I know could ever keep up with you.

我認識的人當中,沒有一個比的上你

How do you do!

你好嗎

Did it ever make sense to you to say Bye Bye Bye?

道別對你而言有任何意義嗎

*****************************************

 

I see you in that chair with perfect skin.

我看你坐在那椅子上,有著完美無暇的肌膚

Well, how have you been, baby, livin' in sin?

你感覺如何,寶貝,生活在罪惡中

Hey, I gotta know, did you say Hello -

嘿,我必須知道,你是否會說:哈囉

How do you do?

你好嗎

 

(間奏)

 

Well, here we are spending time in the louder part of town

我們正在市中心的鬧區打發時間

and it feels like everything's surreal.

感覺上,一切都很不真實

When I get old I will wait outside your house

當我年老時,我將在你家門口等你

'cause your hands have got the power meant to heal

因為你的雙手擁有治癒的力量

 

Repeat*****************************************

To*****************************************

 

Repeat*****************************************

To*****************************************

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    新手六 發表在 痞客邦 留言(6) 人氣()